Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Walgreens Shopping Trip 6/15

Transaction #1

(4) Schick Quattro Titanium 4ct. cartridges $10.99 B1G1F-like paying $1.50/ea.

     -(4)$4 off Schick Quattro Refill Cartridges MC

looks like this: $43.96-$16 MC-$21.98 B1G1F=$5.98 + tax

Transaction #2

(1)Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets $6.99 ($2 RR)-like paying $2.99

     -$2 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Starter Kit MC

(3)Walgreens Green Totes $.99-like paying $.33 ea.

     -3/$1 WAG coupon

=5.99+ tax (+$2 RR)

Transaction #3

(3) Kleenex w/ Lotion 90ct. $1.49

     -$.89/ea w/ WAG coupon

(3)Walgreens Green Totes $.99

     -3/$1 WAG coupon

(2) Cottonelle Fresh wipes 42ct. $3.89

     -$1.99/ea WAG coupon

-$2 RR from previous tran=$5.15 + tax

Transaction#4

(1) Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets $6.99 ($2 RR)-like paying $2.99

     -$2 off Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Starter Kit MC

=$4.99 + tax (+ $2 RR for next time)

Total OOP=$22.11+ tax (+$2 RR)

Total product value: $81.13

Total savings value: $59.02

I wasn't sure that the titanium razor cartridges were on sale (there wasn't a sale tag on it so I wanted to double-check). When I went to get a price check on them at the register, the cashier rung it up and I didn't want her to have to void it out so I just paid for it before I did the rest of my shopping. If I had been sure, then I would have purchased them last instead of first so I could have used the $2 RR from the Purex on the cartridges and paid $20.11 OOP. I know, confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment